Availability date :
13-ft. round Booster 390 trampoline without safety enclosure. High-end trampoline for teens or athletic families.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more. The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This Booster 390 model is the ideal replacement for your worn-out, 3.96-m diameter, 4-legged trampoline. This trampoline is sold without a safety enclosure, assuming that your current safety enclosure is still in good condition and is therefore re-usable.
- The round Booster 390 trampoline's mat is 89 cm off the ground, providing jumpers with ample clearance to carry out powerful, dynamic jumps.
- The trampoline's frame is made of 2-mm thick hot-dipped galvanized steel. It is also corrosion-resistant for increased durability.
- This high-end trampoline is equipped with 88 springs measuring 230 mm in length, to allow you to perform powerful jumps and figures.
- The round Booster trampoline can withstand weights of up to 150 kg, and its resilient, black polypropylene jumping mat is UV- and water-resistant. The straps used to attach the springs to the jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
- The Booster 390 trampoline is equipped with a thick, green, UV-resitant foam safety pad to protect the springs and to prevent any contact between these springs and the jumpers.
Caution: The legs of the trampoline are not drilled with holes to fasten the safety net to the trampoline using screws. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Caution: in compliance with the standard NF EN 71-14 – 2018, leisure trampolines must be sold with a safety enclosure. Standalone trampolines may only be sold as replacement parts, in the event that a trampoline needs replacing when its safety enclosure is still in good condition. Under no circumstances may a trampoline be used without a safety enclosure
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||Cadre, toile de saut et ressorts : 5 ans - Coussin : 1 an|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||48 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,50 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,61 m²|
|Springs||88 230-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Trampoline size||396 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Booster 390|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.