Availability date : 2017-07-18
Warning: Last items in stock!
409,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 5 - 1 review - Read reviews
This rectangular Apollo Sport 300 trampoline will allow you to replace your old trampoline at a cheaper price, as long as your enclosure is still in a good state of repair. It is compact and can withstand up to 120 kg in weight and offers dynamic performances; making it a sporty family’s favourite trampoline. It is delivered with the jumping mat and a frame pad.
- It will replace your trampoline of 3.15 m x 2.10 m with 4 feet and eight posts.
- The Apollo Sport 300 has a strong frame of 50.8 mm in diameter and steel of 2 mm in thickness. This frame will offer a stable jumping surface that will not move when you use the trampoline. It is made of hot-dip galvanised steel which has been treated against corrosion. You can therefore leave your trampoline outside all year round without worrying about rust.
- Its 68 springs of 180 mm in length make the jumping area incredibly powerful. Your bounces will be very dynamic. The springs have been treated against rust, making them incredibly durable even if you leave them outside.
- This trampoline has a dynamic jumping mat made of high-density polypropylene mesh. It has been reinforced using eight rows stitching, as well as strengthening strips: it is therefore incredibly tear-proof. The mat has also been protected against UV light which will maintain it in a perfect state of repair, for many seasons to come, for the greatest pleasure of your family.
- The Apollo Sport 300 trampoline is delivered with a high-quality frame pad. It has a thick mono-bloc foam filling of 25 mm, which is then covered in green PVC. This shock resistant frame pad will protect you if you fall onto the springs. It is 36 cm wide, covering the springs perfectly. Your safety will be ensured whatever the circumstances.
The feet of trampoline have not been pierced therefore are not adapted to be used with an enclosure using screw fixations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Warranty||Frame : 2 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Dimension||3.15 m x 2.10 m|
|N° of feet||4|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||50,8 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|N° spring attachments||68|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Surface area jumping mat||4.24 m²|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||2.64 m x 1.59 m|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|N° of springs||68|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Apollo Sport 400|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Edouard. L
The: 2016-11-30 17:34:14
tres bien facile à monter
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.