Estimated return to stock for :
14ft trampoline safety enclosure with 8 posts.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferAvec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 115 €, puis 1 x 115 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
This complete safety enclosure fits all round trampolines that have a 4.27m diameter.
- On the inside and outside there is a vertical zip that makes opening the door easy for the jumpers. This system allows for a complete lock, guaranteeing the jumper's safety as they cannot fall off the trampoline because of an opening in the safety enclosure.
- Made from fine mesh polyester, it is solid, protects jumpers and prevents children from catching their fingers in the net while using the trampoline.
- The net is securely attached to the trampoline by fiberglass rods located at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the net to withstand a great deal of pressure.: there is no space between the net and the pad preventing any falls from the trampoline.
- The complete safety enclosure with its 8 38mm wide posts that are placed on the ground providing additional stability to the trampoline.
- The posts are covered in foam, cushioning any shocks, which is recovered in a PVC sleeve resistant to UVs. The jumper cannot injure themselves if they bang in to a post.
- They are made from galvanised steel which makes them resistant allowing you to leave them outdoors all year round.
- Trampoline safety enclosure, the original model of the Boost'Up 430.
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Trampoline size||427 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Boost'Up 430|
|Categories||Trampoline nets with posts|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.