Product successfully added
You can modify the quantity in the order summary, once you have clicked on 'Order'
There are 0 items in your cart There is 1 item in your cart
Estimated return to stock for :
Lateral enclosure for rectangular Apollo Sport 300 trampolines.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferAvec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 129.95 €, puis 1 x 129.95 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
Our enclosures make your trampoline a safe environment for all users. Thanks to these enclosures, the risk of falling from the trampoline and injuring yourself is close to zero. This model is adapted to the Apollo Sport 300 trampoline.
- The net entry way is zipped for your utmost security.
- The enclosure is fitted underneath the frame pad, so that no space is left between the enclosure and the frame pad. Users are unable to fall between the frame pas and the enclosure.
- The enclosure is made up of 8 nets posts with a 38 mm diameter, which solidifies the structure of the trampoline and maintains stability. Our posts are made using galvanized steel, allowing them to be shock resistant and long-wearing. They go all the way down to the ground, alongside the legs of the trampoline, to deliver maximum stability.
- Our posts have not been screwed into, making the anti-corrosion treatment more long-lasting. In order to fit the enclosure to the trampoline, each net post has 2 brackets, replacing any screws which would need to be drilled into the posts and would damage the galvanization.
- The posts are covered in shock-resistant foam and green PVC covers, which have been UV protected.
- On top of the netting, fibreglass rods have been used to shape the net. Highly aesthetic but also very solid, they give permanent tension to the enclosure to provide even more security.
This enclosure is adapted to the rectangular Apollo Sport 300 trampoline with 4 feet or any other rectangular trampoline of 3.10 m by 2.15 m.
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||31,8 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Number of elastics||28|
|Trampoline size||Rectangular 3,10 x 2,15 m|
|France Trampoline model||Apollo Sport 300|
|Categories||Trampoline nets with posts|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.