Estimated return to stock for :
Only 5 left in stock , next restocking on 2023-01-15
Premium Sicherheitsnetz Apollo Sport 300 *Détails
The enclosure is an essential part of the trampoline when it comes to safety as it cuts out the risk of falling out of the jumping area and injuring yourself. If your netting is showing signs of wear and tear, you should think about changing it. It is possible to change only the netting if your posts are in good shape. Your trampoline must have 8 posts of 38 mm in diameter.
- This net is adapted to the Apollo Sport 300 trampoline but also to other trampolines with the same characteristics, that is to say 3.15 x 2.10 m.
- The net is made out of polyester mesh, a very robust material. Made with fine netting, it is soft to touch and avoids children getting their fingers stuck in the mesh. Treated against UV light this netting is long-lasting
- At the top of the net is a PVC sheath, for fiberglass rods that give shape to the net. Your trampoline must be equipped with fibreglass rods if you wish to install this net. Fibreglass rods are sold separately.
- The net is also fixed using clips underneath the trampoline, on the spring rings. This helps to keep net tension for maximal user safety, stopping them from falling between the frame pad and the enclosure, as is the case on cheap trampolines.
- For maximum safety, the net has an overlapping entrance. It opens on the inside using Velcro strips and on the outside using several clips.
- Fiberglass, PVC Cover and foam are sold separately.
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Number of elastics||28|
|Trampoline size||Rectangular 3,10 x 2,15 m|
|France Trampoline model||Apollo Sport 300|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.