Product successfully added
You can modify the quantity in the order summary, once you have clicked on 'Order'
There are 0 items in your cart There is 1 item in your cart
Estimated return to stock for :
New frame pad for trampoline measuring 5.24 m by 3.03 m.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferAvec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 149.95 €, puis 1 x 149.95 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
A frame pad is an essential safety component for a trampoline as it covers the springs. If the frame pad is too damaged, than it is essential to replace it to keep all users safe. This frame pad is adapted to all rectangular trampolines of 5.24 m by 3.03 m .
- This Premium frame pad was originally designed for the Apollo Sport 500 but wall fit any trampoline with similar measurements. This measurement should be taken at the end point of the arched tubes reinforcing the long structure of a rectangular trampoline. The springs should measure 200 mm.
- This Premium pad is made from compact EPE foam (expanded polyethylene) which creates not only a soft landing place, but also perfectly waterproof and flexible. This foam is also mould-proof which improves its durability. The biggest asset of this compact foam is its 30 mm thickness, which provides optimal cushioning and breaks any falls onto the springs.
- Contrary to many frame pads made of small multiple layers of foam, our frame pads are monoblocs. They are made of a single layer of foam for better shock-resistance.
- This high quality foam is protected by a green PVC cover which has been UV protected. Its density is far higher than on rival products, which will durably maintain your frame pad in perfect condition.
- The fixation system on this pad is also very solid. Instead of the fragile fabric straps often used, elastic straps have been fitted to the frame pad to hold it as close as possible to the springs, without ever touching them. This means that the frame pad is less rigid and protected from friction on the springs. Furthermore, the elastic straps are more resistant against extreme temperatures than fabric straps.
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Pad dimension||Width: 36 cm - Thickness: 30 mm|
|Material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Length of springs||200 mm|
|Trampoline size||Rectangular 5,24 x 3,03 m|
|France Trampoline model||Apollo Sport 500|
|Categories||Coussins de protection|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.