Estimated return to stock for :
Safety enclosure with net posts for the Apollo Square 300 trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferAvec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 115 €, puis 1 x 115 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
This safety enclosure is similar to the original one that is provided with the Apollo Square 300 trampoline. It may be compatible with other trampolines having the same technical specifications.
- The opening of our Apollo Square 300 safety enclosure is a zipped entryway, allowing users to access and exit the trampoline safely.
- The safety enclosure fastens on to the protection pad. This fastening system prevents users from falling between the safety enclosure and the protection pad.
- 8 net posts in hot-dipped stainless steel measuring 38 mm in diameter hold up the safety net. These hot-dipped galvanized steel net posts are positioned firmly on the ground for enhanced trampoline stability.
- Our net posts are covered with compact foam inside a UV-resistant PVC sheath to prevent users from injury.
- The safety net of our Apollo Square 300 trampoline is tensioned by fiberglass rods, which maintains ideal tension and optimizes the stability and robustness of the trampoline.
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Number of elastics||24|
|Trampoline size||Carré 3,05 x 3,05 m|
|France Trampoline model||Apollo Square 300|
|Categories||Trampoline nets with posts|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.