Availability date : 2018-04-02
Trampoline springs measuring 140 mm in length sold in packs of 50Détails
This pack of 50 springs measuring 140 mm in length will allow you to replace the old springs on your trampoline, whatever the brand or the company that you bought it from. You will therefore recover a dynamic bounce on your trampoline, to the great joy of its users.
- These springs are adapted to a trampoline with a jumping mat that uses springs measuring 140 mm in length (hooks included).
- With a coil measuring 26 mm in diameter and a steel wire measuring 3.2 mm in diameter, they have a perfect balance between resistance and efficiency.
- Just as with all of the springs that we provide, they have a full anti-corrosion treatment and can remain outside all year round.
- They come in packs of 50 so that you can change a large part of the springs on your trampoline for a very good price.
- These springs have two hooks, the first is more open and attaches to the steel framework, the second is more closed and attaches to the triangular ring on the jumping mat. We recommend using a specific tool to attach your springs (provided with your trampoline).
- To remove the old springs, we also recommend using this tool and by pulling on the hook attached to the framework.
NB: We also provide individual springs measuring 140 mm in length and packs of 20.
|Longueur des ressorts||140 mm|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.