Availability date : 2021-04-30
Cheap replacement netting for Oxygen 250 trampoline.Détails
If the safety netting on your Oxygen trampoline is torn and it is impossible to mend, we sell a replacement net which is adapted to your trampoline.
- Your trampoline should measure 8ft (2.44 m) in exterior diameter and have six net posts, which correspond to the three double feet on your trampoline. The net posts should be curved towards the inside, as the diameter of this net is smaller than 2.44 m, so if your net posts are straight this enclosure will not be adapted.
- This enclosure for 250 trampolines is made from polyethylene, a rigid and solid fabric which has been designed with fine netting preventing children's fingers from being able to go through it.
- It is very resistant and will break the falls of your young children, who will be able to get up onto the trampoline using an L-shaped door and a zip which can be closed from the inside.
- In order to attach this enclosure, it is essential that a fibreglass rod system is used at the top. At the bottom, elastic straps with plastic hooks ensure that the net is correctly held onto the springs, but it is important to remember that the net falls between the jumping pad and the frame pad.
- In order to maintain perfect tension of the enclosure, you should also check that the framework of your trampoline is 68 cm high, and that the net posts are 2.10 m tall. If your measurements are different, please contact us.
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Trampoline size||244 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Oxygen 250|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.