Estimated return to stock for :
Transformation kit will turn your 14ft. Jump'Up 430 into an underground trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods: CB, PayPal, Cheque, Bank draught, Postal OrderSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction. you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
Turn your 14ft. Jump'Up 430 into an elegant underground trampoline with this Inground 430 kit. Each of the 8 parts of this kit is provided with 3 pins that will be attached to the posts of the safety enclosure allowing a secure frame.
- The 8 pieces of this kit will constitute the feet of the trampoline, they are fixed on the circular frame of the trampoline in 3 points and allow to hold solidly its frame.
- T junction-components. The center pin accommodates the T-junction of your trampoline. The 2 lateral pins are also equipped with T-joints to provide maximum stability to the assembly.
- Compatible with round 14ft. Jump'Up 430 trampolines. This kit is specially designed for a trampoline with 32mm wide net posts and 42mm steel framework.
- Steel structure. This kit is made with black lacquered steel. It will perfectly hold your trampoline and resist to eventual difficult outdoor conditions (cold, humidity, heat) without deforming.
- Protective skirt: also included in this kit. It will hide the visible part of your trampoline's framework, making it look even better.
Installing the trampoline: you must dig a hole, 70cm deep minimum to bury your trampoline. This space should be as big as your trampoline surface and will prevent jumpers from hitting the ground when jumping. The trampoline frame itself must not be buried.
Warning, you must dismantle the safety enclosure before setting up this it. As it is not compatible with the use of a safety enclosure.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.