Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
119,90 € VAT incl.
This premium textile net will allow you to change only the netting of your trampoline, without changing the whole structure (net posts, sleeves, foam…). Check carefully as this net is only adapted to the Apollo Sport 400 model.
- This premium textile net offers a high level of security for the jumper, thanks to its solid composition. Its tight netting in 180g/m² polyester is very resistant. Even if a user falls into the net, he is sent back towards the centre of the trampoline.
- The size and density of the netting is specifically designed so that children do not get their fingers caught.
- Entry to the trampoline is facilitated by an overlapping entrance. The jumper must slip through the double layer of netting to access the trampoline. This system allows us to guarantee maximum safety: if the jumper falls near the entrance, he or she will not fall out of the trampoline area.
- The entrance is closed thanks to a double closing system: Velcro strip on the inside and clips on the outside.
- This net is also treated against UV-light to guarantee long-lasting and resistant use over the years.
This net is sold separately: if the posts of your trampoline are starting to show signs of wear and tear, we advise you to look at the complete Apollo Sport 400 enclosure.
|Textile net features|
|External closing||Snap hooks|
|Net material||180 g/m² PE (Polyester)|
|Upper net fixing||Fibreglass rods|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Opening system||Overlapping netting entrance|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|N° of poles (necessary for installation)||8|
|Compatible with||Rectangular 14 ft / 4.20 x 3.50 m trampoline with 8 posts|
|Pole length (necessary for installation)||2.79 m (from the ground)|
|Internal closing||Reinforced Velcro|
|Packaging dimension||109 x 30 x 5 cm|
|Type||Textile nets only|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Apollo Sport 400|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.