Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-08-31
89,90 € VAT incl.
The frame pad is an essential safety component for your trampoline. It protects the springs and the steel framework of your trampoline. To ensure your children’s safety, replace it as quickly as possible. This spare part is compatible with any trampoline of 3.66 m in diameter with springs of a maximum of 180 mm in length.
- This frame pad is adapted to trampolines of all brands with a diameter of 3.66 m and springs of 180 mm in length or less. Make sure you measure the exterior diameter of your trampoline.
- Our frame pads are made from 25 mm thick expanded polyethylene or EPE foam. It is very flexible, resistant and is also weather-proof. Therefore it will not be damaged by frost and mould, guaranteeing durability.
- Contrary to most frame pads on the market, made from small slivers of foam, our frame pads are made from a monobloc foam. Your frame pad will be highly shock resistant.
- Each frame pad is covered in a 10 mm thick, technical, high density PVC fabric. This pink PVC is UV protected. Your frame pad will be incredibly long-lasting as it will be protected from the sun and also from the weather
- This spare frame pad is held in place using a fixation system including 8 elastic straps. They are then threaded through steel eyelets fixed to the underside of the frame pad and tied to the framework. The elastic straps give some flexibility when the trampoline is in use.
|Frame pad features|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on frame pad|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Frame pad width||30 cm|
|Frame pad coating||360 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Packaging dimension||150 x 40 x 20 cm|
|Foam material||EPE Monobloc foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm|
|Spring length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 12 ft / 3.66 m|
|Type||a - Frame pads|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Hip/Hop 300|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.