Availability date : 2017-06-16
Warning: Last items in stock!
369,00 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 5 - 2 review - Read reviews
If you have a few components to change, except your enclosure, then you could just replace the trampoline if it is fitted to the enclosure using a bracket system (a screw fixation system is not adapted to our trampolines).
- If your enclosure uses 8 posts of 25 mm in diameter (or more) our Jump’Up trampoline of 13ft / 3.96 m in diameter can be adapted to your enclosure.
- The Jump’Up 390 trampoline has a galvanized framework and T-junction components that join the rounded framework and the feet. The framework has an exterior diameter of 13ft / 3.96 m and can remain outside all year round as it has been treated against rust. Thanks to its tubes of 45 mm in diameter which use 1.5 mm thick steel, the trampoline can withstand up to 120 kg.
- It has 80 springs of 180 mm in length which have been treated against rust.
- At a height of 89 cm, the jumping mat on this trampoline has been reinforced around the edges. There are 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement band under the jumping mat of the trampoline. Thanks to this system, the triangular rings which hold the springs of the trampoline will be more resistant over time.
- If ever your child miscalculates a sideways jump, they will be protected by a green frame pad. It is made of a foam mono-bloc which is 25 mm thick and is covered in PVC. This means that you will not feel the springs through it.
The feet of our trampoline do not have any screw holes in them to fix an enclosure to using a screw system. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ring us.
Please check all of the above points in order to be sure your enclosure fits correctly to our trampoline.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||80|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.46 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||9.40 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|N° of springs||80|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 13 ft / 3.96 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||13ft Jump'Up 390|
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
From: Xavier. B
The: 2014-07-13 21:49:58
mon fils y passe ses journées
From: Yves. V
The: 2014-06-10 10:31:46
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.