Estimated return to stock for :
Premium lateral enclosure for the Octopulse 390 trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferAvec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 105 €, puis 1 x 105 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
An enclosure protects the users of a trampoline. It prevents them from falling off the trampoline whilst they are bouncing and injuring themselves. This enclosure is adapted to the 13ft Octopulse 390 trampoline.
- The net is equipped with a very resistant zipped entry way.
- The enclosure is fixed to the underside of the trampoline, under the frame pad, contrary to rival trampolines where it is fixed above the frame pad. This system means that it is impossible to fall between the frame pad and the enclosure.
- The structure of the enclosure is made up of 8 galvanized steel posts which are protected against corrosion. They have a 38 mm diameter which is much bigger and more resistant than the 25 mm posts. This makes the whole structure of the trampoline much more stable and even more so as the posts go all the way down to the ground. Our posts have two fixation points.
- They are not however screwed in place but use a special bracket system which means that the galvanized steel is not breached and cannot be damaged.
- The posts are protected by PVC covered, shock resistant, green foam which is UV protected and protects them from the sun.
- On top of the enclosure, fibreglass rods are used to keep the enclosure tightly stretched at all times. This means that it is very shock resistant but also more aesthetic then a loose net.
The enclosure is adapted to the Waouuh 390 trampolines, but also to other octagonal trampolines measuring exactly 3.96 m in diameter with 4 feet.
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Number of elastics||32|
|Trampoline size||Octogonal 3,96 x 3,66 m|
|France Trampoline model||Waouuh - Octopulse 390|
|Categories||Trampoline nets with posts|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.