Availability date :
This family sized trampoline of 3.66 m in diameter is the most sought-after trampoline for children.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Jump’Up 360 with enclosure, is perfectly adapted to children and teenagers for recreational use. As with the whole of the Jump’Up range, the quality materials allow it to withstand up to 120 kg in weight and guarantee its durability.
- Its framework is hot-dip galvanized and has been designed to be weather resistant for many years, with its 1.5 mm thick steel posts of 42 mm in diameter.
- The Jump'Up 360 trampoline is designed for intensive use by the whole family. It has a very dynamic bounce compared to a trampoline with springs of only 140 mm in length, as it has 72 springs of 180 mm, which your children will be thankful for.
- The framework has been assembled using T-junction components, guaranteeing an increased durability. These components are placed between the legs and the semi-circular components on the trampoline.
- The edge of the jumping mat has a strengthening strip and 8 rows of stitches.
- The green frame pad will fit into your garden perfectly. It is made from 20 mm thick EPE foam, so your children will not feel the springs. The PVC which covers the foam is 650g/m2, which is comparable to the density of a lorry tarpaulin.
- Our Jump'Up 360 trampoline enclosure ensures maximum security: all the technical components have been maximised, allowing your children to enjoy the trampoline safely. The hot-dip galvanized posts of 32 mm in diameter, which go down to the ground, are maintained by 2 fixation points (compared to other trampolines on the market with 25 mm posts and 1 fixation point). The overlapping closing system is more hard-wearing than a zip. The net is maintained by fibreglass rods on top of the posts: it will remain durably stretched.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||366 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||550 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,18 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||7,98 m²|
|Springs||72 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||150 x 55 x 73 cm|
|Total weight||92 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.