Availability date : 2021-02-26
This round, family sized trampoline of 3.05 m will allow you to optimise the space in your garden.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The round 10ft Jump’Up 300 trampoline will allow you to maximise space in your garden as it only measures 3.05 m in diameter. As with all the other trampolines in our Jump’Up range, it has been designed to be resistant and withstand up to 120 kg in weight.
- The framework is entirely hot-dip galvanized; therefore you can safely leave your trampoline outside all year round. Its tubes have a 38 mm diameter, are 1.5 mm thick and are maintained by our exclusive T-junction system. This avoids any form of welding, which weakens the structure and also guarantees that your Jump'Up 300 trampoline will last for a long time.
- The jumping mat, a highly used part of the trampoline, has been designed with a high level of requirements: the spring attachments are firmly held to the mat using 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strip.
- The 54 springs of 180 mm give a dynamic bounce to the trampoline. Beware of low-cost trampolines and their springs of 140-160 mm in length, preventing you from achieving high, repeated bounces. Your family will be able to use this trampoline all day, everyday.
- The green frame pad protecting your Jump’Up 300 trampoline is 20 mm thick and is made of monobloc EPE foam and a dense, waterproof PVC cover of 650mg/m2. This weight is comparable to the tarpaulin used for lorries.
- This trampoline also comes with a trampoline enclosure with hot-dip galvanized posts. The posts have a 32 mm diameter (compared to the 25 mm on a low-cost trampoline). The uprights go down to the ground and are held in place by two fixation points. For safety and aesthetic reasons the enclosure is stretched using fibreglass rods on top of the posts.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||450 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,58 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,24 m²|
|Springs||54 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 55 x 58 cm|
|Total weight||74 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.