Availability date :
This pack including a 10ft round, family sized trampoline will allow you to optimise the space in your garden and protect your trampoline from he wind, rain and sun!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The 10ft Jump’Up 300 with all the indispensable accessories. This 10ft trampoline for children is provided with the safety enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and protective cover. This pack will protect your trampoline in all circumstances!
- This 3.05 m family trampoline Jump'Up 300 supports up to 120 kg thanks to its 38 mm in diameter hot-dip galvanised steel frame. The structure is held together by T-junction parts, a lot stronger than simple welding.
- The polypropylene mesh jumping mat and 20 mm thick, PVC coated frame pad are both UV-light resistant.
- The safety enclosure made with very fine netting, to avoid little fingers from getting caught, is held in place by fibreglass rods and 6 posts that stretch right down to the ground for extra stability.
- The ladder is equipped with 7.5 cm wide anti-slip steps, a lot more comfortable than cylindrical steel steps.
- The anchor kit is made up of 4 winged screws and straps. This accessory is necessary for those living in windy regions.
- The premium protective cover of your 10ft Jump'up 300 will allow you to protect your jumping mat from dead leaves, pollen and general dirt. In the centre of the cover is a grid to evacuate water.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||50 Kg|
|Max static load tested||450 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,58 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,24 m²|
|Springs||54 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Pack|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 55 x 58 cm|
|Total weight||84,5 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.