Estimated return to stock for :
Round Jump'up 390 trampoline pack, with safety enclosure, including step-ladder, cover, and anchoring kit. A robust, fully-equipped family-style trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Jump’Up 390 Pack is a must-have to enjoy a trampoline for years without having to worry about harsh weather conditions like heavy rains or strong winds!
- With a diameter measuring 3.96 m, this Jump’Up trampoline has a large jumping area to offer both children and adults hours of safe fun! The Ø42 mm galvanized steel tubes make up the very solid trampoline frame, that will stand up to corrosion and harsh winter weather.
- Its mesh jumping mat is UV-resistant, and its 80 180-mm long springs provide for dynamic jumps and figures.
- The Jump’Up 390 safety enclosure provides optimal safety for the jumper. It is maintained by 8 Ø32 mm steel net posts firmly positioned on the ground. Its tightly-woven polyester mesh keeps small children from gettiing their fingers caught in it. Its entry way is secured with a zipped opening accessible from the inside and outside. - The protection pad in monobloc foam and covered with a highly-resistant PVC fabric protects the jumper from landing on the springs in the event of an awkward landing. It is also UV-resistant.
- The removable step-ladder provides a safe access to the trampoline thanks to its 2 wide, slip-proof steps.
- The anchoring kit is comprised of 4 hooked rods and is highly recommended in windy areas, and adds additional safety features to any trampoline.
- The Premium PVC protective cover lets you protect your trampoline year-round! 3 drainage points evacuate rain water from the jumping mat.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warranty||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||550 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||80 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Number of elastics||40|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||350 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Total weight||112 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.