Availability date : 2018-04-02
140 mm trampoline springs sold in packs of 20Détails
Have you owned a trampoline for several years? Are the springs no longer as efficient as they were to begin with? It may be that your springs have stretched with time. It can sometimes be useful to change a few springs to give your trampoline back its original bounce. France Trampoline can provide packs of 20 springs measuring 140 mm in length.
- To measure the length of your springs, you need to measure them from hook to hook, once removed from the trampoline. If you measure 140 mm, you can choose this pack of 20 springs measuring 140 mm in length.
- These silver springs have been covered with a rust-proof treatment. This treatment will allow you to leave your springs outside all year round.
- The steel wire measures 3.2 mm in diameter and the coil has a diameter of 26 mm.
- The springs can be easily attached to the trampoline : one hook on a triangular ring on the jumping mat and the other hook on the steel framework of the trampoline. You will need a special tool that is provided to attach the springs so as not to get your fingers caught in the springs and injure yourself.
- These springs are adapted to France Trampoline’s Lounge trampoline and are also adapted to any recreational trampolines with springs measuring 140 mm in length from hook to hook.
If you have any questions or if you need another size, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Longueur des ressorts||140 mm|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.