Availability date : 2021-06-30
Thick protective pad, compatible with round trampolines measuring 4.88 m in diameter.Détails
The protective pad covers the circumference of the trampoline to completely cover its springs. This way jumpers are protected in the event of a bad fall. If your pad is showing signs of wear and tear, change it! The protective pad presented here is compatible with any trampoline of any brand measuring 4.88 m in diameter, and having springs measuring between 210 and 230 mm.
- This model is compatible with our Boost'Up 490 trampoline, as well as any trampoline of any brand measuring 4.88 m in diameter, and having springs measuring between 210 and 230 mm.
- The 30-mm thick foam pad is very flexible, allowing for regular, safe bounces. Its resistance to repeated impacts and water provide this foam with a high degree of quality. The underside of the pad is made of a PP 2x3 jumping mat that allows for the rapid evacuation of water.
- This foam is said to be monobloc, which means that it is made of one single layer, making it much more robust than most other pads that are assembled with several thin layers of foam.
- The protective pad is equipped with an easy-to-install system. It has 32 grommets and 16 elastic cords. The cords are threaded through the grommets and then attached to the steel frame. The advantage of the elastic cords is that they allow for the articulation of the pad, which would be impossible if textile straps were used.
- The elastic cords are included with the protective pad.
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Pad dimension||Width: 36 cm - Thickness: 30 mm|
|Material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Length of springs||210 mm - 230 mm|
|Trampoline size||488 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Boost'Up - Booster 490|
|Categories||Coussins de protection|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.