Availability date : 2017-06-30
Kit comprising 12 U-shaped fixation brackets for our Jump’Up trampolines purchased after February 2016.Détails
These fixation brackets are essential to fasten the net posts to the legs of your Jump’Up trampoline, purchased after February 2016. This spare part is identical to the fixation brackets initally supplied with your trampoline.
- These fixation brackets are compatible with trampoline legs measuring 38 mm in diameter, and net posts measuring 32 mm in diameter. This is particularly the case for our Jump'Up round trampolines sold from March 2016 onwards, but these brackets are also compatible with any other trampoline model with the same characteristics.
- This kit includes the fixation brackets, pads, and all the necessary screws and hardware. All you need is a screwdriver to screw the screws into the brackets, and fasten the net posts to the trampoline legs.
- These U-shaped fixation brackets are sold in packs of 12. A trampoline with three legs (like the Jump’Up 360) requires 12 fixation brackets.
- The net posts are fastened on 2 points on the trampoline legs. Therefore, you will need 2 U-shaped fixation brackets on each of the trampoline's net posts.
- These fiixation brackets are made of electrogalvanized steel, to guarantee maximal resilience in harsh weather conditions.
|Categories||Trampoline net fixing|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.