Availability date :
38mm green protective cover for net postsDétails
If the protective sleeves of your net posts are damaged, you can replace them with this spare part. Your net posts are exposed to UV-light all year round and this exposure can damage the PVC. As the foam under these covers are in place for safety reasons we advise you to replace the PVC covers.
- These covers are adapted to net posts that have a diameter of 38 mm and foam with a thickness of 10 mm. The PVC used for these covers has a thick density of 450g/m². They are 1.70 m long and are easily adaptable to all trampolines that stand at 89 cm from the ground and posts that are 2.60 m tall in total.
- It is important to check that the foam covering your net post sis no thicker than 10 mm. The PVC that is used is not elastic.
- If you have a trampoline enclosure that is sewn to the net post covers, you must replace your textile net and the net post covers. If you are not sure which products are adapted to your trampoline do not hesitate to contact us.
- The PVC cover is green in order to fit into your garden and to match the other elements of your garden.
- If your trampoline is a France Trampoline product bought before April 2014, these are the right protective covers. If your trampoline was bought after this date you must use the ones adapted to fibreglass rods
Warning: the protective covers are not sold with the foam tubes. If you need to change the foam tubes, you can find them in our spare parts catalogue.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.