Estimated return to stock for :
Garden zipline of 28 m (adjustable) for garden easy to install. This complete kit is made with quality materials. Ideal for children from 3 years but also for adults !Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.Secure payment
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Ready, Set, GO!!!! Experience the thrills of our Indiana zipline in your own back garden! Both children and adults will love it! THE zipline to install in your garden!
- A complete kit, ready to install in your garden! Easy to set up, our Indiana zipline for kids can be fitted between two healthy trees
- This kit is made of solid and reliable material: a pulley with non-slip handles, a 28m galvanised steel cable (Ø 5 mm), a sling cable, cable ties, a seat with a suspension rope, a 1.85m braking system for user safety and a turnbuckle.
- Build your own obstacle course at home! We advise you to set up your Indiana zipline above soft ground (grass, sand, etc.) to avoid injuries in the case of a fall.
- The Indiana zipline is a fun outdoor game for children from the age of 3 (under adult supervision). Maximum weight 110kg.
- Easy setup, an assembly manual is provided. Discover under the video the first installation aids of the zipline.
Do not forget to disassemble it in negative temperatures.
- Adjusting the seat: When sitting on the zipline button seat, you must be able to reach the pulley handles.
1 - Move the "S" shaped fixing on the rope, between the seat and the pulley.
2 - If this is not sufficient to reach the handles tie a knot in the rope, under the seat.
Choose an empty space : healthy trees with a minimum 36in (92cm) circumference or a 12in (31cm) diameter.
1 : Departing tree with a maximum circumference of 188 cm / minimum diameter 30 cm and maximum diameter 60 cm (a longer start cable is also available FTTYRO_ELIN14).
2 : Arrival tree with a maximum circumference of 92 cm (minimum diameter 30 cm, with a maximum diameter of 40 cm)
The Point of arrival must be 2ft. (61cm) higher than the tallest user. The Starting point needs to be the highest to create a safe course. For your safety; an 8% incline is recommended.
A : Height of departure = height of the user + 2ft. (61cm) + drop
B : Incline = length of the course x 8% incline
Please note that the distance between the starting point and the finishing point must not exceed 28m.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Dimensions||28 m long|
|Accessories included||Pulley with handgrips / 28-meter (95ft) galvanized steel cable / 1 x 1.53-meter (7ft) sling cable / Seat & suspension rope / Braking system (spring)|
|Material||Galvanized steel cables / Galvanized steel cable / Plastic seat|
|Cable diameter||5 mm|
|Poulie||Yellow - Standard shape|
|User weight limit||110 kg|
|Installation tip||Install on a flat, cleared area|
|Minimum age||3 years - recommended 6 years and over|
|Norme||Marquage CE et EN-71|
|Overall dimensions||32 x 32 x 28 cm|
|Total weight||8 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.