Availability date : 2017-09-11
A distinctively shaped trampoline, combining strength and comfort for all members of the family.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
With its octagonal shape, its powerful springs, its premium enclosure and its ladder, the 13ft Waouuh 390 trampoline is a high range sports and family orientated trampoline. France Trampoline’s know-how has generated a product that can withstand weight of up to 160 kg and that can be installed in medium sized gardens.
- Its 96 springs of 230 mm in length, treated against rust, are sat facing each other, ensuring dynamic bounces for all users.
- The tubes of 48 mm in diameter and with 2 mm thick steel have been hot-dip galvanized and put together using T-junction components (contrary to welded components which are more fragile). This creates a more solid framework, resistant in all types of weather: you can leave your trampoline outside all year round!
- The octagonal shape and the way the springs are laid out means that the jumping mat has equal power all over its surface, contrary to a round trampoline, where the user is often sent towards the centre of the pad.
- The jumping mat, which is UV resistant, is made of high density Polypropylene (270 gr/ m2). It is strongly maintained using 8 rows of stitching (contrary to the 6 usually found on the market), as well as a strengthening strip. The ring attachments have also been protected against corrosion.
- The frame pad, made of a 31 mm monobloc EPE foam, guarantees user safety in the case of any heavy falls. The green waterproof PVC coating, similar to a lorry tarpaulin, ensures that the pad is long-lasting.
- The PREMIUM enclosure has an overlapping entrance which closes using velcro and clips, increasing safety. It is held in place using fibreglass rods and large posts of 38 mm in diameter, which touch the ground (contrary to the 25 mm on low-cost trampolines) and are fixed in 2 points on each leg. This structure is one of the most robust on the market.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.