Availability date : 2019-03-29
The biggest trampoline in our Jump’Up range!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This round Jump’Up 460 trampoline with enclosure and ladder, has a huge diameter of 4.66 m, offering a big play area for larger families. It can withstand up to 120 kg in weight and has five feet instead of the four found on the smaller trampolines in the range.
- Its steel framework has been designed to be strong enough for jumpers of all ages. It is made using T-junction components between the framework and the legs of the trampoline, that do not need to be welded together, this ensures durability and strength. The 45 mm in diameter tubes have been hot-dip galvanized: your trampoline will therefore be able to welcome the whole family, in all weather, 365 days a year.
- This spacious trampoline has a powerful bounce, due to it 100 large springs of 180 mm in length.
- The jumping mat on the trampoline is designed to resist against repeated use by your children over the years. The straps are reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strip.
- The green frame pad covers the corrosion-resistant springs. The pad is made of monobloc EPE foam which is 20 mm thick and covered in resistant, waterproof PVC (similar to the tarpaulin on a lorry). This is the necessary thickness to prevent your children from feeling the springs.
- The enclosure, exclusive to France Trampoline, meets unequaled quality standards. It is held in place using 10 posts of 32 mm in diameter, which go all the way down to the ground. All the other posts on the market only have a 25 mm diameter. Rigid fibreglass rods hold the top of the enclosure in place and guarantee optimal tension: this prevents any gaps forming between the netting and the frame pad.
- The overlapping entrance is safer than a one-layered entrance. It has 2 layers of netting and a double closing system (velcro and straps).
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||457 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,10 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||13,19 m²|
|Springs||100 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||150 x 55 x 83 cm|
|Total weight||126 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.