Estimated return to stock for :
This large 13ft Start'Up trampoline 390 is offered as part of this basic pack with a ladder, protective cover, and an anchor kit. This trampoline is an excellent value for money and perfect to introduce your children to the art of trampolining.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The 13ft. large Start'Up trampoline 390 Pack XXL is reserved for larger gardens! Ideal to introduce your kids to the joys of trampolining, having a 3.96m diameter your children will have a large play area. Offered as part of the Pack XL, you will also find essential accessories: the trampoline with its safety enclosure, a ladder, a protective cover and an anchoring kit.
- The Start'Up 390 framework is made entirely of 1.5mm thick and 38mm wide hot dip galvanised steel, preventing corrosion. The framework is held together with X junction components: a new system allowing a secure and quick installation of your trampoline.
- 165mm 80 springs combined with a mesh jumping mat allow for flexible and dynamic bounces. To avoid any tears the jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitchings. The whole treated against UV rays.
- The safety enclosure of the trampoline Start'Up 390 Pack XXL is made from a resistant and soft polyester PE 100g/m². For a perfect tension the net is maintained by fiberglass rods.
- grey PVC frame pad covers the entire spring area. It has a mono block foam that will soften any fall out of the jumping mat.
- The Removable ladder allows you to easily and safely access your trampoline. It has large non-slip steps to prevent slipping.
-The anchor kit will allow you to secure your trampoline to the ground, great in case of strong winds!
- Protective cover inclued.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Start'Up trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warranty||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Max static load tested||400 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,52 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,74 m²|
|Springs||80 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||130 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 54 x 56 cm|
|Total weight||92 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.