Availability date : 2021-05-21
This trampoline is the ideal model for beginners! This pack includes a safety net, a step-ladder, the anchoring kit, and the protective cover.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This Start'Up 250 pack brings together all the elements needed to safely enjoy your trampoline! This complete pack includes the Start'Up250 trampoline and safety net, step-ladder, anchoring kit, and protective cover.
- The Start'Up 250 trampoline with its 244-cm diameter allows children to become familiar with the joys of the trampoline and to safely develop their skills. This trampoline is extremely sturdy thanks to its galvanized steel frame.
- The jumping mat is made up of 42 165-mm springs. The mat is UV-resistant for increased durability.
- Your trampoline’s safety net is supported by 6 posts, and tensioned by fiberglass rods. The net’s mesh is very tightly woven so that users cannot get their fingers caught in it. The entrance to the jumping mat is made secure by a vertical double-zipped opening.
To complete this Start'Up 250 trampoline set, the pack also contains:
- Your trampoline’s step-ladder, made up of 2 slip-proof steps.
- The protective cover, to protect the trampoline from harsh weather conditions during the winter months.
- The anchoring kit will firmly fix your trampoline to the ground.
CAUTION: In case of violent winds, we recommend that you remove the safety net and frame, and turn the trampoline over so that the jumping mat is lying on the ground.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Start'Up trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||244 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||50 Kg|
|Max static load tested||350 kg|
|Total height||200 cm|
|Trampoline height||50 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||31,8 mm x 1,2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||31,8 mmX1,2 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||3,15 m²|
|Springs||42 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||130 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 43 x 52 cm|
|Total weight||65 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.