Availability date : 2017-06-02
Ladder with 2 anti-slip steps, easy to install on your 3.60 m+ trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods: CB, PayPal, Cheque, Bank draught, Postal OrderSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction. you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
This ladder gives safe access to your trampoline. It has been designed for trampolines with a diameter of at least 3.60 m and a height of 89 cm. It allows children to access the trampoline safely whilst holding on to the lateral bars and climbing the steps.
- It gives safe access to the trampoline to anyone wishing to use it.
- The ladder is made from hot-dip galvanized steel, so you can leave it outside all year round and not take up any space storing it. Young children are no longer at risk when they climb up on to the trampoline.
- It is designed for the Jump’Up 360 to 460, the Booster 360 to 490, the Waouuh 360 to 460, the Ovalie 430 and 490 and the Apollo Sport 500 trampolines.
- It is also compatible with other brands of trampoline as long as the height condition is respected. Your trampoline must measure exactly 89 cm in height.
- It has two 7.5 cm large, anti-slip steps, making them very comfortable to use and preventing any slipping. This ladder is also delivered with anti-slip pads so that it is stable once installed.
- Furthermore, if you wish to prevent younger children from accessing the trampoline, it is important to note that the ladder can be easily taken off and put back onto the trampoline.
Thanks to its wide steps, this ladder is a perfect accessory to give access to your garden trampoline. From experience, it is an essential accessory for any trampoline with an enclosure.
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Compatibility||Trampoline 360 +|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.