Estimated return to stock for :
Lateral enclosure for your Octopulse 360 garden trampoline.Détails
Our enclosure is an essential accessory for your trampoline, as it protects the users. It will prevent users from falling off of the trampoline and running the risk of injuring themselves. This enclosure is adapted to the 12ft Octopulse 360 trampoline.
-This net has a zipped opening.
- Our net has a tightly-woven, thin mesh, making it impossible for jumpers to get their fingers caught in it.
- It is fixed on the underside of the trampoline under the frame pad which prevents any falls between the frame pad and the enclosure.
- The enclosure has 8 galvanized steel posts which have been dipped in hot zinc to prevent corrosion. These posts have a larger diameter then most posts on the market (38 mm instead of 25 mm) and bring more stability to the structure of the trampoline.
- In order to protect the galvanized steel, our posts are not fixed to the trampoline using screws but using special brackets.
- The posts have been covered in a shock absorbant foam which have a UV-protected, 350 gr/m² PVC cover to protect them from sunlight and to protect jumpers from injury if they fall against the posts.
- On top of the trampoline, the enclosure is held in place using fibreglass rods in order to maintain permanent tension on the netting. A very tight net means that it will be more shock resistant and makes the trampoline more aesthetic.
This enclosure is adapted to the Octopulse 360 trampoline.
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Number of elastics||32|
|Trampoline size||Octogonal 3,66 x 3,35 m|
|France Trampoline model||Waouuh - Octopulse 360|
|Categories||Trampoline nets with posts|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.