Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
449,90 € VAT incl.
The 12ft Jump'in 360 is an in ground trampoline which has been designed for simple, original and discreet use in a flat garden. The Jump'in 360 trampoline offers a sense of freedom, for all garden lovers.
- This in ground trampoline model has a diameter of 3.66 m and should only stand about 20 cm off the ground making it very unobtrusive in your garden. The green frame pad and skirt also blend well into the surroundings of your garden.
- The hot-dip galvanized framework has tubes with a 42 mm diameter and is combined with 80 springs of 215 mm in length, offering perfect resistance valued by families looking for a long-lasting trampoline.
- The jumping mat is made from UV protected polypropylene.
- Your children will be able to play safely, thanks to a 30 mm thick frame pad. The compact foam is protected by a PVC cover of 650 gr/m², which has UV protection for outdoors use all year round. Your children will be able to bounce away throughout the seasons.
- This family orientated trampoline can withstand a weight of up to 120 kg, implying that this new play area of 7.25 sq. m can be enjoyed freely.
- Sold with a 2.25 m high enclosure and 8 net posts with a diameter of 25 mm. To maintain optimal tension the top of the net is held by fibreglass rods.
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Package||Trampoline with safety enclosure|
|Size (in cm)||12 ft / 3.60 m|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|N° of feet||4|
|"T" junctions||Non, jonction en X|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|N° spring attachments||72|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Surface area jumping mat||7.84 m²|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.16 m|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|N° of springs||72|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Sleeve material||Green 650 g/m² polyester|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|N° of poles||8|
|Pole diameter||31 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,5 mm|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clips|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 54 x 73 cm|
|Total weight||92 kg|
|N° of parcels||2 packages on 1 pallet|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.