Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-03-01
349,90 € VAT incl.
The 14ft. large Initio trampoline 430 is reserved for larger gardens! Ideal to introduce your kids to the joys of trampolining, having a 4.27m diameter your children will have a large play area. Offered as part of the Basic Pack, you will also find essential accessories: the trampoline with its safety enclosure, a ladder and an anchoring kit.
- The Initio 430 framework is made entirely of 1.5mm thick and 38mm wide hot dip galvanised steel, preventing corrosion. The framework is held together with X junction components: a new system allowing a secure and quick installation of your trampoline.
- 165mm 88 springs combined with a mesh jumping mat allow for flexible and dynamic bounces. To avoid any tears the jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitchings. The whole treated against UV rays.
- The safety enclosure of the Initio 430 is made from a resistant and soft polyester PE 100g/m². For a perfect tension the net is maintained by fiberglass rods.
- 29cm grey PVC frame pad covers the entire spring area. It has a mono block foam that will soften any fall out of the jumping mat.
- The Removable ladder allows you to easily and safely access your trampoline. It has large non-slip steps to prevent slipping.
-The anchor kit will allow you to secure your trampoline to the ground, great in case of strong winds!
|Size (in cm)||14 ft / 4.30 m|
|Jonction en X||Yes|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||35 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|N° spring attachments||88|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.83 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||11.52 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||88|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. et 6 mm int.|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Cover coating||Tissu PVC 100 g/m² dessus|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Internal closing||Double zip|
|Sleeve material||PVC 350 g/m²|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole length||1,80 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||Sections en X|
|N° of poles||8|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Adaptable to||Trampoline sizes 3.60 m + (12ft +)|
|Step width||40 cm|
|N° of steps||2|
|Ladder steps||Steps in highly resistant antislip polyethelyne|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||169 x 54 x 27 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Total weight||79 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.