Availability date : 2018-03-06
Your child's first leisure trampoline, with a 3m diameter and an excellent value for money.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Our new range of Initio trampolines has been specially designed to introduce children to the pleasure of trampolining while remaining a product with excellent value for money. Its funky colours stand out from other trampolines on the market.
- This round trampoline with a diameter of 3m can fit in medium sized gardens. It provides a spacious jumping area for your jumpers.
- Its framework is made from hot dip galvanised steel, allowing an optimal resistance to moisture and cold. You can leave your trampoline outdoors all year round. The robustness of the trampoline is guaranteed by the thickness of the steel tubes (1.2mm and 38mm Ø).
- The framework of the trampoline is put together with X junction components, a France Trampoline novelty, that allows to securely hold the tubes together and also facilitates the assembly of your purchase.
- Its 54 springs of 165mm will allow your little jumpers to various flexible jumps.
- The protective frame pad is composed of high density foam strips and covers the entire spring area, protecting jumpers from falls outside of the jumping mat. It is entirely covered with a thick grey PVC.
- The mesh jumping mat is entirely treated against UV rays and is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and an additional strengthening strip.
- The safety enclosure netting relies on 6 posts that are covered in yellow foam sleeves. The netting is held with fiberglass arcs at the top of the structure and tensioners with hooks at the bottom. There are no risks of getting fingers caught in the net as it is made of an extremely fine polyester. Entry to the trampoline is via a vertical zipped double door.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Initio trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,62 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,36 m²|
|Springs||54 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 26 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 Yellow Polyester|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 44 x 51 cm|
|Total weight||62 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.