Availability date : 2021-06-30
Your child's first leisure trampoline, with a 3m diameter and an excellent value for money.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Our new range of Start'Up trampolines has been specially designed to introduce children to the pleasure of trampolining while remaining a product with excellent value for money. Its funky colours stand out from other trampolines on the market.
- This round trampoline with a diameter of 3m can fit in medium sized gardens. It provides a spacious jumping area for your jumpers.
- Its framework is made from hot dip galvanised steel, allowing an optimal resistance to moisture and cold. You can leave your trampoline outdoors all year round.
- The framework of the trampoline is put together with X junction components, a France Trampoline novelty, that allows to securely hold the tubes together and also facilitates the assembly of your purchase.
- Its 54 springs of 165mm will allow your little jumpers to various flexible jumps.
- The protective frame pad is composed of high density foam strips and covers the entire spring area, protecting jumpers from falls outside of the jumping mat. It is entirely covered with a thick grey PVC.
- The mesh jumping mat is entirely treated against UV rays and is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and an additional strengthening strip.
- The safety enclosure netting of the trampoline Start'Up 300 relies on 6 posts that are covered in green foam sleeves. The netting is held with fiberglass arcs at the top of the structure and tensioners with hooks at the bottom. There are no risks of getting fingers caught in the net as it is made of an extremely fine polyester. Entry to the trampoline is via a vertical zipped double door.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Start'Up trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Max static load tested||350 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,62 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,36 m²|
|Springs||54 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 44 x 51 cm|
|Total weight||62 kg|
Discover our special packs
Pack Trampoline Start'Up 300 with netting enclosure, access ladder, anchoring kit and protective cover. Designed especially for children and teenagers, the Start'Up range is perfect for discovering the trampoline.Learn more
Availability date : 30/06/2021
Save 16,42 €
295,75 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.