Estimated return to stock for :
Round trampolinbe with a diameter of 3.6m, designed for young children.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The 360 Start'Up trampoline is the ideal combo for your children to discover the joys of trampoling. A spacious trampoline where your children will be able to link flexible tricks at a low price.
- Its 3.6m diameter offers a spacious jumping area which will fit in medium to large gardens.
- Its 72 springs at 165mm long will allow you to achieve flexible bounces and beginner tricks.
- The framework is made from steel, 38mm in diameter. The steel is fully galvanised which prevents corrosion, and will therefore resists to almost every weather condition allowing you to keep your trampoline outside all year round.
- The frame is held together with X junction components, a France Trampoline novelty, which securely maintains the structure and allows you to easily assemble your trampoline.
- 8 high strength steel posts hold up the safety enclosure with the help of fiberglass rods found at the top of the structure. A vertical double zip door allows you to enter and exit the jumping mat.
- The protective frame of the 360 Start'Up trampoline pad keeps your jumpers from injuring themselves as it entirely covers the springs. The frame pad is made of high density foam strips and covered with grey PVC.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Start'Up trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||366 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Max static load tested||400 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,22 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||8,15 m²|
|Springs||72 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 54 x 56 cm|
|Total weight||80 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.