Estimated return to stock for :
Boost'Up Ø366 cm round trampoline with safety net. A high-quality, very performant trampoline. With its powerful springs and sporty appearance, the Boost'up 360 is the ideal partner for athletes of all ages!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Avec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 240.8 €, puis 1 x 240.8 €
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Looking for a robust trampoline that will evolve with the growth of your children and not take up too much room in your garden? This Boost'Up 360-cm trampoline is made for you!
- Dynamic and powerful, with 80 210-mm cone-shaped springs, this trampoline guarantees high jumps and figures for the entire family.
- Designed for mid-sized gardens, this 3.66-meter diameter outdoor trampoline combines powerful jumps with a relatively small footprint.
- Its black, corrosion-resistant, galvanized steel frame is assembled with T-shaped junctions to avoid welding.
- The 8 galvanized steel posts of the Boost'Up 360 premium safety enclosure rest firmly on the ground. They are attached to the legs of the trampoline with 2 mounting brackets spaced far apart.
- The Boost'Up 360 trampoline safety enclosure net is made of soft, resistant, tightly-woven polyester mesh, reinforced at the top by fiberglass rods for maximal safety.
- The thick frame pad is made of a single piece of monobloc foam placed in a green PVC sheath. It covers the springs to absorb any shocks if the jumper lands outside the jumping mat.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Boost'Up stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Boost’Ups are equipped with a unique net tensioned with fiberglass rods at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the Boost’Up to withstand a great deal of pressure.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||366 cm|
|Warranty||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,13 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||7,68 m²|
|Springs||80 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||150 x 55 x 78 cm|
|Total weight||138 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.