Estimated return to stock for :
Silver spring of 215 mm in length for Mirage trampolineDétails
Springs are essential components on a trampoline as they are the components which give a trampoline its bounce. Time and use can stretch the springs and make you trampoline less dynamic.. Thanks to a large selection of spare parts, France Trampoline can provide you with 215 mm long springs.
- These springs are adapted to our Jump’in ground, Pro One or Aero trampolines.
- This measurement includes all of the coil and the two hooks, once the spring has been removed from the trampoline.
- These springs have been treated against corrosion so that they can be used outside without getting damaged.
- The steel wire measures 3.2 mm in diameter and the coil 30 mm in diameter. These characteristics give the necessary power for children and adults to bounce with ease.
- To attach a spring to your trampoline, one hook must be attached on the jumping mat and the other on the steel framework using a special tool, in order to protect yourself from injury.
|Length of springs||215 mm|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.