Availability date : 2020-02-21
A 45-m zipline for sports buffs that is easy to install in your garden. This complete kit is manufactured with high-quality materials. Ideal for hours of fun in your own garden!Détails
Ready, steady? Go! Get a load of thrills in complete security with our XL Infinity Zipline! Family members of all ages are going to love it! This is the first-ever skull-and-crossbones zipline to install in your garden!
- A complete kit, all you need to do is set it up! Easy to install, our children's zipline is hooked up to two (healthy) trees having a circumference of 92 cm, or a minimal diameter of 30 cm.
- This kit is made of sturdy, reliable materials: a pulley with slip-proof handles, a ganvanized stell cable measuring 28 m (Ø 5 mm), a slinging cable, cable clamps, a seat with a hanging rope, a braking system with spring elements for user safety, and a tensioner.
- Create a customized course right at home! We recommend that you install the XL Infinity Zipline above a soft surface (grass, lawn, sand, and so on) to avoid any injuries in the event of a fall.
- The XL Infinity Zipline is a fun garden game for children from the age of 3 (under parental supervision). Maximum weight load: 110 kg.
- The zipline is easy to install, and an installation sheet is supplied. Please remember to take it down once the weather turns cold (negative temperatures).
- Package dimensions: 32 x 32 x 28 cm. Weight: 8 kg.
Determining the height of the seat: When you are seated on your zipline seat you should be able to reach the handles of the pulley.
1- Use the "S" between the pulley and the seat to re-adjust the rope.
2- If need be, you may tie a knot in the rope underneath the seat of the zipline.
|Dimensions||45 m long|
|Accessories included||Pulley with handgrips / 45-meter galvanized steel cable / 1 1.53-meter sling cable / Seat & suspension rope / Braking system (spring)|
|Material||Galvanized steel cables / Galvanized steel cable / Plastic seat|
|Cable diameter||8 mm|
|User weight limit||110 kg|
|Installation tip||Install on a flat, cleared area|
|Minimum age||3 years - recommended 6 years and over|
|Norme||Marquage CE et EN-71|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.