Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-11-03
99,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.5 - 4 review - Read reviews
Our igloo tent will transform your trampoline into a wonderful play area or a relaxing outdoors area. Your children will be able to create a place to play, have fun or relax. They could for example have a light nap in the shade of their igloo tent.
- This tent is perfectly adapted to round trampolines of 10ft / 3.05 m in diameter or on our Oxygen, Hip/Hop, Jump’Up and Booster trampolines of 3 m in diameter.
- The tent is fixed to the trampoline in 2 places. It therefore becomes part of the trampoline. It is solidely fixed and will not move about on the frame pad.
- It is made of 3, flexible fibreglass rods of 12.7 mm in diameter. It has been designed to be rapidly pushed to one side if you wish to use the trampoline. As soon as it is folded back, the tent will not prevent you from using the trampoline in any way.
- The igloo tent is made from Polyester 170T, which a light and resistant material.
- To allow air to circulate within the tent, openings have been fitted into the polyester fabric. Air can easily filtrate into the tent.
- To access the tent, zips have been placed on the doors.
When the tent is open, children will not be able to jump as they risk banging their heads on the framework. This tent is an accessory and is not therefore made for camping. If the weather is bad, we would recommend taking the tent down to stop it from getting damaged.
|Packaging dimension||76 x 19 x 16 cm|
|Adaptable to||Round Oxygen and Jump'Up 8 ft / 250 trampolines +|
|Material||Ultralight 170T highly resistant Polyester|
|Fixing||2 articulated fixing points on the leg|
|Opening system||Recloseable access with zipped opening|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Structure||3 supple fibre glass rods with 12.7 mm diameter|
|Delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|France Trampoline model(s)||10ft round 300 trampolines|
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
From: Camille. A
The: 2017-02-25 10:36:35
Bien et original
From: Geoffroy. G
The: 2016-09-18 21:22:57
Super pour les enfants
From: Martine. L
The: 2016-06-15 19:47:39
très amusant et original. Installation un peu difficile avec le filet de protection. Il aurait été intéressant d'y adapter aussi un kit d'attaches pour le retenir replier sur le trampoline quand la tente ne sert pas
From: Christophe. J
The: 2015-07-17 16:56:15
bon produit a valider avec le temps
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.