Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
11,40 € VAT incl.
For user safety and comfort suspended house nets must be held on all sides. To do so France Trampoline provides a Ø10 mm A4 steel wire rope to complete your structure.
- The 10 mm wire rope is made up of 7 strands each containing 19 threads, confering great resistance (up to 3 tons).
- Made with an alloy of stainless steel, this wire can be used indoors and out.
- The wire rope can be fixed on the adjacent wall with a solid fixing point, such as a piton or a deck plate.
- To fix the wire rope, a shackle (turnbuckle) or terminal adapted to its diameter are provided in the Fixation system section. Thread one end of the wire rope through the turnbuckle, screw the swage on fully to tighten the wire rope as much as possible, then insert the terminal onto the other extremity, tightening again the swage. Once each extremity is equipped, all you need to do is fix the turnbuckle and terminal onto attachments already placed on your structure and to screw the turnbuckle to stretch your wire rope.
- Once the wire rope is in place and stretched you can set up your net, lacing a tension rope between the boltrope and the wire rope.
- For a more unified look, we advise you to place shackles (sold separately) along the wire rope or the boltrope to make lacing easier. This will limit friction between the tension rope and the wire rope and rubbing between the tension rope and the boltrope.
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.