Product successfully added
You can modify the quantity in the order summary, once you have clicked on 'Order'
There are 0 items in your cart There is 1 item in your cart
Estimated return to stock for :
13ft trampoline jumping mat for 80 springs of 165 mmDétails
If your jumping mat is damaged, it is essential to change it. This jumping mat is for trampolines of 3.96 m in diameter with 80 springs of 165 mm, even if you did not buy it at France Trampoline.
- This jumping mat is for Acces, Initio & Start'Up 390 trampoline and any other trampoline with the same measurements: the same diameter, number and length of springs. It is preferable to ask a second person to help you measure the exterior diameter of the trampoline.
- Our jumping mats are made from mesh fabric, this material has really proven itself to be incredibly shock and time resistant. They have also been UV protected which improves durability.
- On our range of jumping mats, we ave used 8 rows of stitches and under the pad there is a reinforcement strip which holds the rings firmly in place. For extra solidity we use hot-dip galvanised steel rings, that are resistant to rust.
- Please make sure you measure your springs before ordering. You should measure the springs by detaching one of them and taking the measurement from hook to hook. To remove it, press down firmly on the centre of the coil, so that you can pull on the hook, on the side closest to the framework of the trampoline.
- If your trampoline has 150 mm long springs, we inform you that this jumping mat will also be compatible with your trampoline. Your springs will be a bit tighter but you can still install this jumping mat on your trampoline.
Springs are sold separately
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitches + 1 reinforcement band|
|Standard||EN 71-14 janv. 2015|
|N° of springs||80|
|Length of springs||165 mm|
|Trampoline size||396 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Access / Initio / Start'Up 390|
|Categories||Toiles de saut|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.