Pack available except Anchoring Kit send after the 31/07/19
Availability date :
Rectangular Apollo Sport 500 trampoline Maxi Pack with safety enclosure, including step-ladder, cover, and anchoring kit. The ideal partner for athetes and free-style fans!Détails
1 066,33 €
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This large Apollo Sport trampoline is a favorite among athletes seeking powerful bounces and plenty of room! Its large size fits right in a large garden. This Maxi Pack contains all the elements needed for long-lasting use.
- With a 12m² surface area, the Apollo Sport 500 jumping mat will allow you to perform sophisticated jumps and sequences.
- Unlike round trampolines, jumpers are not automatically re-centered in the middle of the mat when landing.
- The premium safety enclosure in ultra-resistant 160 gr/m² polyester encloses and secures the trampoline. Made of tightly-woven mesh, the net is stabilized with 8 net posts resting firmly on the ground.
- The 3-cm thick protection pad amply covers the springs to prevent jumpers from coming into contact with them. Covered with a high-quality PVC fabric, the mat guarantees user safety.
- This rectangular trampoline is sold in a Maxi Pack, which includes a step-ladder with 2 wide steps; an easy-to-install protective cover, and an anchoring kit to anchor your trampoline to the ground.
With a very thick galvanized steel frame and safety net frame tubes, and the largest springs on the market, the Apollo stands out from the rest by both the quality of its materials and its unequalled performances!
The Apollo trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a zip system.
The Apollo meets all the requirements of athletes wishing to improve their freestyle figures. It provides for spectacular jumps thanks to its long, diametrically-opposed springs positioned around the jumping mat that is reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
The safety mat completely covers the springs for maximal safety. Manufactured with one single piece of cushioned foam, it is covered with a thick (650g/m²), waterproof, UV-protected PVC fabric, similar to lorry tarpaulins.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||5,24 x 3,03 m|
|Use||Family, athletic, intensive|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||170 kg|
|Total height||275 cm|
|Trampoline height||95 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||60 x 2,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,72 x 2.51 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||11,86 m²|
|Springs||74 200-mm springs, 26 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33/36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||205 x 72 x 110 cm|
|Total weight||239 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.