Estimated return to stock for :
Rectangular Apollo Sport 400 trampoline, with safety enclosure, including step-ladder, protective cover, and anchoring kit. Designed for athletes and freestyle fans.Détails
1 149,67 €
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Avec le 3x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 321.91 €, puis 1 x 241.43 €, et 1 x 241.43 €
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Apollo Sport 400 trampoline combines performance, quality, and power to delight thrill-seeking athletes of all ages. This pack includes the trampoline with its safety enclosure, as well as all the accessories needed for optimal safety.
- The Apollo Sport 400 frame is made of thick, rust-proof, hot-dipped galvanized steel. The jumping mat is made in a high-quality, UV-resistant, mesh technical fabric, so that it may remain outdoors all year long. It is attached to the trampoline frame with 88 springs.
- This rectangular trampoline is secured with a very resistant polyester safety enclosure, and the safet net is tensioned by fiberglasss rods positioned at the top of the net. The net posts rest firmy on the ground for greater stability. Finally, the net's mesh is tightly-woven to prevent getting small fingers or toes caught in it.
- The protection pad is designed to protect jumpers from coming into contact with the springs and frame.
- The removable step-ladder, featuring two wide, slip-proof steps, allows users to safely get on and off the trampoline.
- The anchoring kit included in the Pack Apollo Sport 400 allows you to anchor your trampoline to the ground if you happen to live in a very windy area. It is comprised of 4 metal anchor screw that are driven into the ground and secured with 4 textile straps.
- The Premium Apollo Sport 400 protective cover will protect your trampoline when not in use. Made of highly-resistant, green PVC fabric, it has several drainage points to evacuate rain water.
Black lacquered galvanized steel of XL thickness for the structure and the posts of the net, Amplitude of spectacular jumps thanks to its long springs arranged face to face, the Apollo stands out as much by the quality of its materials as by its outstanding performance!
The Apollo trampolines are equipped with a Premium-quality safety enclosure, its net posts resting firmly on the ground for optimal stability. The net’s perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a zipped door flap.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||Rectangular 4,32 x 3,02 m|
|Use||Family, athletic, intensive|
|Warranty||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||700 kg|
|Total height||275 cm|
|Trampoline height||95 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||60 x 60 x 2,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,80 x 2,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,43 m²|
|Springs||62 210-mm springs, 26 199-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Number of elastics||25|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||350 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||240 x 62 x 85 cm|
|Total weight||199 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.