Availability date :
Rectangular Apollo Sport 400 trampoline with safety enclosure. Designed for freestyle-loving teens and adults. This high-end trampoline is built to last for many years.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Apollo Sport 400 trampoline combines performance, robustness, and power, to delight athletes of all ages seeking unique sensations and powerful jumps.
- This rectangular trampoline provides jumpers with a large jumping mat (+10 m²) to allow them to practice and develop the most spectacular figures.
- Its rectangular shape and 88 large springs ensure a great bounce and maximal jumping power, for an unforgettable experience.
- Its hot-dipped galvanized steel structure makes it rust-proof and corrosion-proof. Your trampoline may thus remain outdoors all year long and in any weather conditions.
- The thick, dark green protection pad of the Apollo Sport 400 is designed to amply cover the trampoline springs, to prevent the users from coming into contact with them.
- The fine-quality mesh jumping mat is UV-protected and tear-proof. Its spring hooks are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and reinforcement straps, for enhanced robustness and durability. The new trampoline jumping mat is 50% more aerated than traditional jumping mats, making jumps all the more powerful.
- The Apollo Sport 400 safety enclosure is made of a highly resistant polyester mesh. In addition to fiberglass rods that hold up the net. The net posts are attached to the legs of the trampoline in two places and are positioned on the ground to guarantee stability. The net opening is equipped with a zipper and so complies with the new safety standards.
Black lacquered galvanized steel of XL thickness for the structure and the posts of the net, Amplitude of spectacular jumps thanks to its long springs arranged face to face, the Apollo stands out as much by the quality of its materials as by its outstanding performance!
The Apollo trampolines are equipped with a Premium-quality safety enclosure, its net posts resting firmly on the ground for optimal stability. The net’s perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a zipped door flap.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||Rectangular 4,32 x 3,02 m|
|Use||Family, athletic, intensive|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||700 kg|
|Total height||275 cm|
|Trampoline height||95 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||60 x 60 x 2,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||6|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,80 x 2,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,43 m²|
|Springs||62 210-mm springs, 26 199-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||240 x 62 x 85 cm|
|Total weight||199 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.