Availability date :
This basic pack includes the Jump’Up 300 trampoline, its safety enclosure, a ladder and an anchor kit. These are the essential trampoline accessories.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This basic packs includes the essentials for trampoline safely. It includes the Jump’Up 300 trampoline, an enclosure, a ladder and an anchor kit.
- The round 10ft trampoline has a galvanised steel frame that is held together with T-junction components, avoiding welded parts.
- The black mesh jumping mat is strengthened with 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band all around the edge of the mat.
- The mono-block foam frame pad will break any falls. It is covered with technical PVC fabric that is UV-light protected.
- The safety enclosure has fine netting to stop little fingers from getting caught. The Door opens thanks to a zip and several hooks for double safety. The top of the net is tensioned hanks to fibreglass rods.
- The access ladder has two anti-slip steps that are 7.5 cm wide.
- The anchor kit, necessary for windy regions has 4 winged screws and 4 fabric straps.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,58 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,24 m²|
|Springs||54 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 55 x 58 cm|
|Total weight||83 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.