Estimated return to stock for :
Round Jump'up 250 trampoline Pack XL, with safety enclosure, including step-ladder, protective cover, and anchoring kit. Maximal quality for this small trampoline! Ideal for young children.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This Jump’Up 250 - Pack XL with safety enclosure, step-ladder and anchoring kit has everything you need to start using your trampoline safely for quality family fun.
- The Jump’Up 250 trampoline lets young children evolve on the trampoline and perform their first jumps with ease. It comes with a rust-proof galvanized steel frame.
- Quality is a top-priority in the design of our Jump'Up line. The jumping mat is reinforced around the fixations. The mat offers very dynamic jumps thanks to its 48 180-mm rust-proof springs. The protection pad efficiently cushions any awkward landings or falls thanks to its monobloc piece of foam covered with a UV-resistant PVC fabric.
- The safety enclosure is maintained by galvanized steel net posts resting firmly on the ground. The entry way to the trampoline is equipped with a zipped opening in the net that zips open and close from both inside and out.
- The Jump'Up 250 trampoline step-ladder is easy to install and uninstall. It is made with 2 wide, slip-proof steps to secure the access to the trampoline.
- The 4-point anchoring kit lets you anchor your trampoline to the ground to protect it from strong winds.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||244 cm|
|Warranty||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||50 Kg|
|Max static load tested||350 kg|
|Total height||200 cm|
|Trampoline height||50 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||31,8 mm x 1,2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||31,8 mmX1,2 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||3,15 m²|
|Springs||42 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Number of elastics||24|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 43 x 52 cm|
|Total weight||65 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.