Availability date :
Keep your Jump’Up 390 safe and clean thanks to this complete Maxi Pack. This pack includes the 13ft Jump’Up 390 trampoline with enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and premium protective cover. This trampoline provides a generous jumping surface.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
An indispensable! This Maxi pack is made up of the 13ft Jump’Up trampoline, with its enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and basic protective cover. A “must have” to make the most of your trampoline serenely, come wind or rain, for years to come.
- With its 13ft / 3.96 m diameter, this trampoline provides a generous jumping surface that will allow your children, and adults, to have fun in safe conditions. The 42 mm in diameter galvanised steel tubes render this trampoline robust and resistant to rust.
- Its UV-light protected, mesh jumping mat and its 80, 180 mm long springs allow for a dynamic rebound that will help link up several jumps.
- The enclosure provides maximum safety for jumpers. It is held by 8 net posts of 32 mm in diameter, that stand directly on the ground. This makes the entire trampoline structure more stable as the net posts are attached in 2 points with brackets to the trampoline feet. The door is securely closed thanks to a zip and snap hooks.
- A 20 mm thick, mono-block frame pad covered in ultra-resistant PVC protects jumpers in case of a uncontrolled jump outside of the jumping area. With an anti-UV treatment, this frame pad is also waterproof protecting the foam inside for many years.
- The ladder provides easy access to the trampoline thanks to its 2 anti-slip steps. It ensures safe and easy access for children, contrary to discount ladders that only have tubular steps.
- The anchor kit will allow you to firmly hold your trampoline on the ground, thanks to its winged rods that are pushed into the soil and attached to straps. The anchor kit is indispensable in windy regions.
- Finally, the premium protective cover in PVC will allow you to protect your trampoline from dirt, pollen, dead leaves and also bad weather. This green cover protects the whole jumping mat and frame pad and attaches under the jumping mat thanks to hooks. An evacuation grid allows water to filter off the trampoline.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||80 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Total weight||112 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.