Availability date : 2021-04-30
A large trampoline for loads of fun! It features one of the largest jumping areas available. Its 110, 210-mm springs allows users to carry out powerful jumps and figures! And to keep your Boost'Up 460 in great shape for a long time, it is delivered with a step-ladder, an anchoring kit, and a premium protective cover.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This large round trampoline provides jumpers with ample, dynamic jumps. It will delight families looking for a trampoline that will last for years, and offer years of entertainment to athletic kids and teens. The Boost'Up trampoline line is already a popular favorite of teens seeking thrills on their trampoline. Here, it comes in a pack that includes a step-ladder, anchoring kit, and premium protective cover.
- It is built on a sturdy frame measuring 4.57m in diameter and made of black-lacquered, galvanized steel tubes. The structure is assembled with T-shaped joining parts that are much more robust than welded parts. Galvanization protects the frame from corrosion, thereby allowing you to leave your trampoline outdoors all year-round.
- The AirJump jumping mat of the Boost'Up 460 gives users a fantastic jumping experience, thanks to its UV-resistant, aerated mesh offering them spectacular jumps.
- The Boost'up 460 garden trampoline safety enclosure protects jumpers in the event of an awkward landing on the jumping mat. Its unique tensioning system is made of fiberglass rods located at the top and bottom of the net to keep it in place and to allow it to withstand a great deal of pressure. A zipped entry way allows jumpers to access the trampoline.
- The protective pad completely covers the springs to protect the jumper from injury in the event that they land outside the jumping mat.
- The step-ladder allows users to easily access the trampoline. 2 slip-proof steps measuring 7.5cm deep let children safely access the trampoline.
-The anchoring kit is a must if you live in a windy area. It will keep your trampoline anchored to the ground in the event of strong gusts of wind.
- Finally, the premium protective cover in 650g/m² PVC will protect your trampoline during the harsh winter months. It is equipped with 3 mesh drainage points to prevent water from stagnating on it, preventing the springs from stretching and causing deterioration to the jumping mat.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Boost'Up stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Boost’Ups are equipped with a unique net tensioned with fiberglass rods at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the Boost’Up to withstand a great deal of pressure.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||457 cm|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,04 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||12,81 m²|
|Springs||110 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||170 x 55 x 81 cm|
|Total weight||144 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.