Availability date : 2021-04-30
Round Boost'Up 300 trampoline pack with safety enclosure including step-ladder, protective cover, and anchoring kit. A fully equipped, high-quality trampoline adapted to small gardens!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Are you looking for a compact, robust, dynamic trampoline for your young athletes? The Boost'Up 300 Trampoline Pack is the perfect solution! It will keep your bouncers bouncing for years, and is equipped with the accessories needed to keep them safe during their sessions.
- Dynamic jumps guaranteed thanks to its 66 210-mm springs and its AirJump jumping mat, more aerated for exceptional jumps.
- The Boost'Up trampolines have a thick, black-laquered, hot-dipped galvanized steel structure to avoid any corrosion, and are assembled with seamless T-shaped junctions to eliminate any welded parts.
- The premium safety enclosure of the Boost'Up 300 is tensioned by fiberglass rods located at the top and bottom of the net. It is equipped with 6 galvanized steel net posts positioned on the ground for optimal stability when in use. The net is made of tear-proof polyester mesh.
- The 30-mm thick protection pad is made of a single piece of foam covered in a very resistant PVC sheath. It amply covers the springs to protect the jumpers from landing on them.
- The step-ladder is easy to remove to control children's access to the Boost'Up 300 trampoline. Its two wide slip-proof steps secure the users when getting on and off the trampoline.
- The anchoring kit, comprised of 4 metal rods and 4 textile straps, secures your trampoline to the ground, which is a necessary safety precaution in windy regions.
- The premium protective cover keeps your Boost'Up 300 trampoline in good condition all year long. It's made of UV-resistant PVC and is equipped with three drainage points to evacuate rain water.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Boost'Up stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Boost’Ups are equipped with a unique net tensioned with fiberglass rods at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the Boost’Up to withstand a great deal of pressure.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||450 kg|
|Total height||256 cm|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,52 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||4,98 m²|
|Springs||66 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||158 x 55 x 64 cm|
|Total weight||100 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.