Availability date : 2021-04-30
Booster 390 Trampoline with safety enclosure, step-ladder, anchoring kit, and premium protective cover. The all-inclusive, high-quality Booster 390 is a trampoline built to last!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The sporty Boost'Up 390 Trampoline Pack is ideal for active, thrill-seeking children and teens! The quality of the materials used in this trampoline make it extremely resistant and built to last. Choose the pack model to keep your trampoline in mint condition for years to come.
- The trampoline frame, in thick, hot-dipped galvanized steel, is laquered black: this very resistant, rust-proof treatment guarantees the trampoline's durability.
- The Boost'Up 390 AirJump jumping mat is much more aerated than traditional jumping mats. When combined with 210-mm long cone-shaped springs, it provides jumpers with an unparalleled trampoline experience.
- The Boost'Up 390 premium safety enclosure is truly a safety enclosure. Its 8 net posts rest firmly on the ground and are strapped to the trampoline legs to avoid any holes being drilled into the frame. The tightly-woven polyester mesh net is perfectly tensioned by rigid fiberglass rods inserted at the top and bottom of the net.
- The thick protection pad prevents jumpers from landing on the springs. Made of a single piece of foam, it is covered with a high-quality, UV-resistant, PVC technical fabric for durability.
- The removable step-ladder, included in the Boost'Up 390 Pack, has 2 wide anti-slip steps to secure access to the trampoline.
- The anchoring kit allows you to anchor your trampoline to the ground in 4 places to withstand strong winds. The kit includes 4 metal rods and 4 adjustable textile straps.
- The premium protective cover will keep your Boost4Up 390 clean all year-round. Made of a thick, UV-resistant PVC fabric, it features 3 drainage points to evacuate rain water.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Boost'Up stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Boost’Ups are equipped with a unique net tensioned with fiberglass rods at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the Boost’Up to withstand a great deal of pressure.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,42 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,23 m²|
|Springs||88 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 80 cm|
|Total weight||138 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.