Estimated return to stock for :
Round, Boost'Up 490 trampoline Pack with safety enclosure, step-ladder, premium cover, and anchoring kit. Maxi size, maxi quality, and maxi safety!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Avec le 3x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 349.97 €, puis 1 x 262.48 €, et 1 x 262.47 €
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This large Boost'Up trampoline, measuring Ø4m88, with safety enclosure and step-ladder, is particularly designed for teens seeking robust, efficient equipment to use in complete safety. Its large size gives users plenty of room to perform ample figures. This pack includes an anchoring kit and a premium protective cover to keep the trampoline in mint condition for many years.
- The structure is made of black, lacquered, galvanized steel tubes, held together with T-shaped joining parts, which are more robust than welded parts.
- The 120, 210-m long springs allow for powerful jumps. The Boost'Up 490 AirJump trampoline jumping mat is more aerated than other mats, for enhanced jumping capabilities.
- The Boost'Up 490 safety enclosure net is held up by fiberglass rods at the top and bottom, which gives the net enhanced resistance to pressure. Zipped entry way.
- The protection pad prevents users from landing on the springs. The pad is made of a single piece of 30-mm thick foam, covered with a UV-resistant PVC fabric.
- The step-ladder allows for easy access to the Boost'Up 490 trampoline pack XXL. Its 2 wide, anti-slip steps provide comfort and reassurance to users.
- The anchoring kit includes 4 long rods to screw in to the ground, along with 4 adjustable textile straps to anchor your trampoline and protect it against strong winds.
- Finally, the Boost'Up 490 premium cover in 650 g/m² PVC protects your trampoline when not in use. It is attached underneath the jumping mat with elastic cords, and features 3 drainage points to evacuate rain water.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Boost'Up stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Boost’Ups are equipped with a unique net tensioned with fiberglass rods at the top and bottom. This France Trampoline innovation allows the Boost’Up to withstand a great deal of pressure.
Our new jumping mat is much more aerated than our traditional jumping mats.
The difference: more air for less resistance, resulting in much higher jumps.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||488 cm|
|Warranty||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||AirJump Mesh PP Mesh PP 4x4|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,35 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||14,85 m²|
|Springs||120 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 400g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline + net + ladder + anchorage + cover|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||350 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 93 cm|
|Total weight||185 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.